Another milestone crossed today i have turned 17 years old...Friends who wished me mostly asked what plans i had for the day which i have been asked almost every year and to which i give the same reply every year that "nothing special i'll be at home!"
I am usually at home during my birthday in fact,I don't like celebrating my birthday and spend it like any typical day...I know with this i may sound like a boring person but this is how i am..This year my friend Megz wished me first on my birthday (though i was not awake when she did!) i called her in the morning to say thanks..Surprisingly she is always the first one among my friends to wish me on my birthday...
These days i have hardly had the time to get back to my friends but they have all been so supportive i am so thankful that i have them in my life...
The last year was quite okay for me but it ended really badly..My horoscope for this year says keep expectations realistic. Your life can't always be perfect..!! I laughed out loud after reading it!! Can life ever be perfect for anybody?? I don't think so!!
Anyway The coming year is going to be full of changes and i'm quite apprehensive about it...
Life now seems like a collection of broken pieces and its time i start anew..

Comments

  1. my laddddooo i love u alot baby!!...m always der for u....mayb i seem a bit careless at tyms...bt from my heart m always beside u...ALWAYS N FOREVER...n its true...u cn bliv me babe...love u love u...muaaaahhh...may dis 17th yr bring all da lost happiness bak in ur lyf n make it sweeter...my best wishes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot megzy for supporting me throughout....i dnt no wat i'd do without u..:)
    I know you are always with me no matter wat happens..I feel so blessed to have a friend like you..Thanks for the wishes you have for me and for lending your ears when i was upset it really means a lot..
    luv u 2 babe..muaaah..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...