A year older a year wiser..

Today my blog has completed a year..And I feel so blessed that atleast some people are reading it..In this one year this blog has become more like a constant companion for me to whom I can turn to in my hard times..Last year on this date when I had first started writing I had never thought anyone would even care to read it that's why I hadn't even told anyone but now it seems so surprising that some people actually read my blog..
I have often been asked as to why "velocity07"?Actually I was extremely fascinated by the term velocity from the day I first heard of it and because I have always loved physics I had kept this name..And 07 because i was born on the 16th of May!!
I remember when I was really small and I had just learned to write I maintained a diary in which I wrote my stuff and gradually that became a habit.Initially when I used to write I used to share everything I had written with my Mom but as I grew up I maintained the diary really privately and wrote about my thoughts,wrote poems and sometimes I even wrote verses from the bible which I liked..
But one not-so fine day(!!) I saw my sister reading my diary and making a ridicule of my thoughts(which always seemed stupid to her!!)!!And I was furious that day and tore off my diary and cried a lot,and never wrote again after that day..I know it might seem really sissy and stupid that I cried for such a silly reason but that was only because maybe my diary was silly but it was my place for self confession and it was meant to be really private..So four years after that finally my long awaited dream of having my own blog came true!!
I had always loved writing and it is more like a stress buster to me than a hobby so I had never really focussed much on writing an article for a newspaper or anything, because I had always written for myself.And whenever I feel lonely or sad I feel the only person I can connect with is myself and I can do that through my writing..
But nowadays I no longer feel that the only reason I write is 'me' I write for all you people reading and maybe smiling to yourselves or giving it a thought or remembering the time you went through the same phase...
I would like to Thank all you people for being there for me..And as my blog turns a year old I seriously want to write better for you people...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...