Life seems so hard..Nowadays either I get disturbed and tensed about what is happening or I just feel as if something within me is weakening but I have faith in god that everything will be fine..I have faith that one day not far from now she is going to hold my hand and walk out that door and everything will be fine again..I don't want to lose dadi I just don't want to lose her..Whenever I hold her hand I can feel that she is telling me to do something but one day I hope i will be able to do something when I become a doctor...I hope dadi comes back home soon and we can watch our favorite mythological serials again on Sundays..
I just hope she recovers soon I cant see her go through so much pain it almost feels as if I am feeling her pain myself...The other day when I was crying my mother told me that we are doing our best and we must leave the rest to god...
I am feeling really strange..whenever I go to school I miss saying goodbye to her..
I know you people must be tired of reading all this but the only thing I can do to feel normal is to write it down..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...