It is so hard responding to calls from relatives when they ask when and how and what time this happened I just know that it happened..And she is no more and She's not coming back I remember the last time dadi and I went out together she came in through this door holding my hand and yesterday I saw her maybe for the last time in my life being taken through the same door..Every time we sat together in her room chatting and I sat at the end of the bed or at the arm rest of the chair she used to tell me a thousand times till I got up from there "jijo pore jabi okhan theke uthe por"(jijo u'll fall down from there,get up)..And I used to tell her "ami porbo na dadi,tumi chinta korona"(u don't worry dadi I won't fall down")
But now I feel as if I've falling apart I can never get used to the fact that I will never get to see dada and dadi again...I feel as if I have lost the two closest friends that I had somewhere from where they will never return..These few days all I have done is to pray to god that she recovers and at that instant I felt a sudden anger towards god..But then i was reminded of how much pain she suffered and how everyday she had to depend on that machine to take a breath and then I realize that maybe god has relieved her of that pain.Today while I write this maybe she is watching me from somewhere I just want to tell 'her' that my love for dada and you is beyond measure..you always said that jijo toh dada'r naatni(jijo is her grandfather's favourite) and that I always support and love dada more than you but the truth is that I love you both a lot..
I don't know how to put up with this pain I have always believed that god gives you pain because he knows that you have the strength to bear it but now I know I don't have enough strength to bear this..I have never felt so damn helpless in my life..
I am going through one of the weakest moments of my life now and I just cannot get over the ache of missing them but the only thing that makes this seem like life again is blogging..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...