Rain...my muse

Rain on me today...
Rain as if there's no tomorrow, no sun...
Drown my silences with the sound of your arrival...
And as the drops run down my face overpower all my pain and make the scars disappear as if it was never there...
And as the winds blow over me, I shiver but you hold me as if it is the last time we'll hold each other again... 
As I stand there in your embrace you fill my senses with the smell of parched grass, and the wet ground...

And awaken me with your presence and leave me anewed...

Comments

  1. its amazing!! giving an awesum feel :) damn romantic

    ReplyDelete
  2. BT YOU KAUN HAI?? AHEM AHEM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RAIN hai machu...my constant love..the rain...

      Delete
  3. Nicely crafted. Rain always refresh and rejuvenate our sagging spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexiest post on rain dt iv evr read

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suprbly mindblownly amzingly well writn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.
    I will remember to bookmark your blog and may come back from now on.
    I want to encourage one to continue your great writing,
    have a nice evening!

    Also visit my blog :: quantrim discount codes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I am so glad that you actually liked my scribblings...I will try to post as regularly as i can...And hope i can be a better writer for readers like you...
      Thanks a lot for your comment... :)
      It really made my day... :D

      Delete
  7. Nice thoughts on rain.

    ektakhetan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...