Too much of light...!

Sometimes people are so optimistic that it makes them irksome....Just like too much light sends down a reflex to close your eyes...
In the last few days I've been having encounters with this category of people,the over-optimistic type...
People who always say ho jayega ho jayega,mil jayega and everything is possible type of people really irritate me..
I have this friend who's my senior by one year,she dropped a year to study engineering and this year when I gave my engineering entrance exams she gave them with me...
She and her mom always criticised my way of studying and even said ki "aise padhne se entrance exams mei kuch nai hota"....We had the same centre for our IIT entrance exam and when I came out saying "thik thak" or rather "faltu tha" most of the time she says "bahut acha tha", "very easy" and stuff...But when the results would come out we would find that she dint even qualify..(she even found the IIT exam to be easy..!)...
Now it was not the first time that this happened,which ever exam we gave she would always say "How can your exam be faltu it was so easy.." and her mom(i don't blame her..) would compare our state and say that "Her exam was so good how come you found it tough,it was such an easy paper.."

I might be being a bit mean but i really detest over-optimism....

So whenever someone tells me "aree sab ho jayega","ho hi jayega" i feel like saying "haan mera sasural hai na isliye ho jayega..!"

Its good to encourage someone and motivate him in life but its not right to over-encourage someone when you have no idea what it feels like to be in their place...I don't know about other people but it feels like an insult when a person over-do's the "ho hi jayega", "sab ho jayega" , "mil hi jayega" thing..
Just like too much of sweetness makes your mouth bitter, too much of anything is bad...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...