My reply to the mail I received..

I dint get time to check my mails because of my exams but i checked my mails just the day before and found a mail from one of my readers to publish my reply to the wonderful mail I received(26th February)..So this one is for her..The paragraphs written in inverted commas are the words of Sinjini ma'am and the rest is my reply in reference to it.





Thanks Sinjini Miss for reading my blog it will be very nice if you comment in my blog also,your advice really matters...And I'm really thankful to you for your wonderful description of Love....



i totally agree with you that love means a multitudes of words but only one meaning but sometimes that one meaning becomes baseless and shallow when someone whom you really love breaks you completely...I don't know why but i still can't believe in love at 1st sight or at 2nd sight not in my case atleast..I believe love is not an instant thing it takes time,understanding,and more importantly trust..In 1st sight anyone cannot possibly understand anything about the other person ..I think(I maybe wrong) Love at 1st sight is more of attraction than Love.... I don't think love at 1st sight or 2nd sight does have any relevance in my life....I don't know whether the Unconscious mind does control love at 1st sight but i know that it controls fear and anger..I really trust my conscious mind because it gives me a distinction between good and bad and helps me in the power of choice..But i cannot agree that it makes the world seem ideal to us ("and also our conscious mind make a ideal concept of one world by seeing the so called reality around us… or wht we have learnt ..")..When we were small we believed everything was ideal and perfect,we believed in angels,in Santa Claus,and in perfect endings we actually believed everything was "Perfect" or "Ideal" but it wasn't the conscious mind giving us the power to think of such idealism but it was the subconscious mind driven to do so..



And reality is a really important word for me just like fantasy..Like when we're dreaming for 1 fleeting moment we just forget the difference between reality and fantasy when we feel with our entire soul that our dream is reality and then in just another moment we come back to the real world with real dreams,real challenges,real fears and reality..Fantasy doesn't last long but reality is forever...




Ya maybe finding love is an interesting game as you call it and i really like the way you compare it with a Harry potter game but i don't know why i don't want to take part in such a game where at every turn there is fear of rejection..I maybe quite strong
but I'm definitely not strong enough to bear the pain of rejection and i truly understand my heart in this subject...I am actually not meant for love... And ya maybe the conscious mind has a limited sphere of thought but when the conscious and unconscious mind join hands it is even stronger than the mightiest of forces.....Maybe understanding the subconscious brings us closer to love but it also brings us closer to dreams and aspirations and the fact that they are much more important...I totally agree with you on the subconscious part just like
when my physics teacher first explained Quantum Mechanics to me i asked him the question about the power of thoughts related to Quantum which was the doubt in my subconscious which was put forward in my conscious which made me ask that..

You said,
"U will find many people listening to u..[even ur pets listen to u… and ur opinion does matter to them also… and don’t tell me u don’t talk or share ur emotions and thought with them!!]… many people around u care for u… even when ur pets looks into ur eyes.. doesn’t they say “I do care”… In that that way I will say ur deeply in love… in love with everything and everybody around u… Ur frends do believe in ur opinion..(may b.. :D)… then wht we are looking for… u will never know wht ur looking for until u will not take a chance or belive.."




Maybe my idea of love is ideal and irrational but it is rigid..And i am idealistic in this subject..If i see around i do find quite many people hearing me,people for whom my opinion matters,people who care for me but i want someone who will listen not hear..Listening is totally different from Hearing..People or my pets do "hear" me and maybe think about what they hear from me sometimes but how many of them believe in what they hear or dwell on my thoughts..I don't think any of them listen to my silence...


I do talk and share my emotions with my pets but is it the same like sharing your emotions with some person who loves you truly(even they love me,but it's a different kind of love I'm talking about),a person who will always try to find an excuse for your faults and your screw ups!!!Sharing your emotions with someone is sharing a part of you,it is mutual conversation so i don't think sharing my emotions with my pet babies is the same.My Interaction or even love with them is totally different from the love I'm talking about ....


I share my thoughts with my best friend also because i love her a lot but is it the same love that we're talking about no not at all,this love is supported by a really really strong emotion of friendship,But i love my mother really very much and i share my emotions with her because she will never judge me and maybe because our love doesn't need any support,any foundation it is sheer love that i have for her...That is sharing your emotions in love for me...My pets do look into my eyes saying they care but it is not the same,there is a lot of difference..
Again i would like to say that my friends do think about my opinion but I'm sure nobody believes in it..Believing is a really very big word..They might think about my opinion some may agree some may differ but i am sure nobody believes...


You said,
"may be u more relate.. to the older people coz they have kids heart… and u don’t relate with ur age people may b their heart bcame more mature than ur heart…"


Ya maybe your right in the fact that why i relate with older people maybe because they are not fake,they have no reason to be and having a kids heart they have clarity of thoughts and the people of my generation have far too much maturity for me to identify with....




Thank you so much for your constructive take on my work i am really obliged..

Comments

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...