My life is in utter chaos and confusion right now..My final exams got over just a few days back but all I can think of now is about how pathetic my results will be..I really screwed up my exams..I have always been among the people who study a day before the exams and this time my grandma got admitted to the hospital just during my exams so I could hardly concentrate..But anyway thank god she's fine now...I don't like giving excuses and i know its only my fault that my exam wasn't good..Unlike other people I don't hate exams infact I like exams..I
have always experienced this weird sense of contentment while an examination.I love that tension,that thrill,I know many of you out there would think that I am out of my wits but it's absolutely true!Though I don't like the result part after the exam but I quite enjoy giving exams irrespective of how my preparation is..!!
Anyway the main reason for all this confusion is that all my disgusting tutions have started!
Just the day after my last exam got over my biology tution started and today I had my physics tuition and tomorrow I have maths!!isn't this ridiculous!!why cant these tuition teachers give us atleast some days of relief..I love my subjects,i love biology and physics but I need atleast a day or two to get over the stress caused by the exams before I buckle down again..
But some people think we're machines that's why we are over burdened..
I have to end this post now it's getting really late, but I won't end on such a negative note..
Let me share some lines of a poem which always brings a smile to my face,
"If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:"
-if by Rudyard Kipling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...