Finally Class 12!!

Yay!!! I'm in class 12 now!! I had my results today and it was quite okay,(not as disastrous as I had expected!)..Sometimes people tell me as to why I am never satisfied with my performance and all I manage to say is,if I am never completely satisfied with my performance because I feel there is always a scope of improvement..people call that as pessimism,maybe this is a kind of pessimism but I don't think this pessimism is a flaw and to have expectations from yourself is really necessary..I have always heard my seniors talk about how hard class 12 is and juggling school, tuitions,mock test,and quite a bit of self study is really tough but I think it's going to be fun as there will always be that sense of tension and nervousness and a feeling of being on the edge which I actually love a lot!!
This part of my life,this part now is called the gearing up phase..!
I gotto go for now..I will be back soon with my new adventures in class 12!!!Till then enjoy this quote
"Whenever you get a mouthful of hot soup, the next thing you do will be wrong!!!"
~Zall's Law

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...