10 things i'll regret not completing before i die!

This is for the bucket list #LifeDeathBucketList


I just hope I live long because i have lots of things to do before my expiry date is over! I like to dream about  a happy life ahead so i could make a long long list but i don't want you to mentally shoot me for boring you with it...!

So the ten things I must do before I die or else I would feel like a loser on a death bed are :


1) I would tell my parents, my sister and my best friend Ms Swarika (look Machu, i declared your name in public!)  that i really love them a lot(a thousand times!). Inspite of the difficult and (maybe a bit!) rebellious kid that I've been in life. 

2) After having made such awkward confessions I'd have to go into hiding for quite sometime! And I think there is no better place to be lost than the mountains. So i hope I'll be able to complete my dream of climbing the Himalayas.

3) I'll travel the world(And explore new places...!) from North to South. 

And i) adopt a penguin from the Antarctic continent, ii) a cub, iii) have a stable with some horses..!


4) Get the manuscript written by Dada published and write something worth it myself(for once in my life...!)


5) I'd want to do something for stray dogs in my country, like build a Doggy Mansion for them where they'd have many maids and they can do as they please!


6) I'll make a "HAPPY HOME!!" for old people where they can come and pursue different kind of  hobbies which make them happy, make new friends and have a gala time everyday!


7) I will be financially stable enough to support my sister's shopping sprees and send my parents on world trips!


8) I will have built my dream house with a library of my own and a walk-in-closet and lots of doggies ....

9) I will learn some type of dance (except the bangla bhashan dance!)! 
And I will record a song(and that will happen at the end of my life so that nobody can throw stones at me!!)

10) Finally i hope till the end of my life i have been a good person who has been respected,loved,cherished and lived every moment of life till the fullest!

This is all i can think of for now, list of 10 things completed in about 7mins... phew!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...