Tis' the season to be jolly...

Wish everyone reading(and not reading) a Merry Christmas...
I had a really memorable Christmas this year,with all my friends...
And despite having these allergies on my face which make me look like Voldemort,i hugely enjoyed this day...
I usually spend this day at my friend machli's house (which is more my house than hers!) eating,dancing partying with my friends... We went to Park street in the evening which is heavily decorated for Christmas...
As the entry of motor vehicles was banned on the road in the evening, it was an atmosphere of carols, choir, shouts of joy in unison from people,shimmering lights...
It was an amazing experience,I think it was a wonderful idea to have a Christmas carnival in this city of Joy...
Anyway i had an amazing time but I have my exams lined up after two days to spoil the fun...

Adios till next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...