Recently my friend Pritz(I had written about her in my post "For all those times".) and I resolved our issues and for the first time in this month I felt kinda light,I felt as if things are going to get better in my life as before....It's been one year from that day that we spoke and the night before my Biology exam when she texted me I got a flash of old memories and for sometime I just kept staring at the phone..Then I texted her back and things were back to normal as it was before..Thank god for that!!
But we couldn't talk much as my phone crapped up(bad timing) and my sister is not kind enough to lend me her phone for more than half an hour..In this one month that was one moment when I finally had some clarity in relations otherwise this whole month has been a complete mess!!And so many stressfull things going on in my life all at the same time was making it really hard to put up with but this is life....Isn't it?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...