Let there be light

I dont find it hard to to make friends maybe because I am outgoing or maybe because I am always in a struggle to deal with my emptiness..
But I don't call myself lonely there is always lots to do,lots to read,lots to think about and worry about..!!
Emptiness is something all of us try to deal with but still somewhere inside deep inside it still remains..Whenever I feel empty I write or listen to songs or speak to my sister or my best friend and sometimes when this emptiness gets over me I sit alone for some time and recollect and retrospect over my life you may say that I brood over things but I would say I do something which I actually need at that time,I try to get a grip!!
Sometimes I think it would be nice to have someone to share my emptiness or rather fill my emptiness someone who would fill it in his own way..But then when life goes back to it's old track I realize that maybe this emptiness is actually an illusion..


Like I recently read in a story in Hindi that it all depends on the reference frame we might be alone from our view but from an upper view we have so many things around us which maybe does not affect our lives in a profound way but they are still present amidst us like the sound of the wind,the birds in the sky,the rain that falls the trees and everything that connects us to nature or to our inner self..

This might be a rational view for many of us or even me but we can perceive it in another way we can think that even though we feel empty we have our family,friends,our job or our writing or maybe some passion some desire or maybe some aim which makes every moment of our life worth living,worth sacrificing,worth every struggle that we're going through..

So I would say don't feel empty feel fulfilled..

Comments

  1. i h8 dat chapter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its me riko!!..........dheko.......ananymous select karne se coment post ho gaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LYK ONLY 1 THING ABT DAT CHAPTER...........I MEAN JST 1 LINE.........WHICH SAID DAT FORGIVING URSELF IS DA MOST IMPORTANT THING........V REALLY NEED 2 FORGIVE OURSELVES 4 OUR MISTAKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy Riko!!Ya I like that part too..tum comment name deke bhi comment kar sakti ho..:D
    Even I dint like that chapter that much but some parts of that chapter were really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i lyk being ananymous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...