Himalayan Clouds..!

I think this long succession of sleepless nights and all this emotional chow chow from everywhere is getting on to me..
Anyway My dad asked me one day to prepare a list of what i wanted to do if I don't get through these MBBS entrance exams..
I thought hard and then finally made a short list on all the things that came to my mind and the first choice of a career which came to my mind was 'Mountaineering'!!
My dad hasn't seen that list as yet and I don't know how he would react when he sees it..! Maybe he would think I have lost my mind..! But seriously I've always daydreamed about climbing the Himalayas one day when things are much more settled in life(I don't think things will ever be settled in my life so it's better not to wait!) ..!!




Himalayas is one place where I've always dreamt of going..  I remember watching devotional serials (with a lot of interest..!!) like Ramayana, Mahabharata and shiv Parvati as a child every Sunday with my grandparents and telling(very seriously..!!) that I'll go find out if Lord Shiva still lives there or not..!!!
 So ultimately If I don't become a doctor or even if i accidentally do,I am going to climb the Himalayas alone very soon..(Its fine if 3 of my girls come along but I'd much rather go alone..!!)..
Far far away from the reach of technology life is at it's purest form there and the risk of reaching there makes the travel even more exciting...
It is one place free from the walls of all kinds prejudices,society,caste creed and any kind of restrain that separates man from his true self...

Comments

  1. May your wishes get fulfilled Sonia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best Sonia.

    BTW, you can climb the Himalayas even after you clear your MBBS entrance exams :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. :D
      Yeaa! But I hope I'll be alive till then...This results ka tension is giving me sleepless nights..

      Delete
    2. LOL... All the best... I'm sure you'll let us know about the results through your blog :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...