Loser on the rocks!

I am haven't been able to sleep a wink..
I've tried sheep counting but i suck at it and ultimately i am surrounded by uncountable number of sheep..!!
Now that was a joke but i could sleep till noon earlier and now its weird how i'm not getting any sleep..
Anyway i shouldn't be discussing my sleep issues on my blog(though i would love to!!!) ..!

 This is one conversation that we keep having with Meow!So on this sleep deprived night while thinking about old times this conversation kept hitting my mind..!
So i think i should write about it right away!

Meow-I hate Ronnie!You know what he did to me he said ...............
Riko& Meg(almost in chorus!)-Ufffff!
Me-Why do even talk to him..Just ignore..He's so not worth it...
Meow-I am trying to..But...
Riko-What about Adi?
Meow-Well he's still there and i think he actually loves me..
Me-But do you ...?
Megz-How do you know? I mean its like totally long distance..How many times do you meet him in a year?Once?Twice?!
Riko-Dump him!You love Ronnie we don't havta remind that do we?
Meow-Ronnie is back with his girlfriend...
Megz-Then what are you?
Meow-We're best friends..!
Me-Wtf! I think we should bunk class today..
Riko-I wish we had some chilled drinks to help us focus on this discussion better..!!
Megz-seriously All guys are a**holes..
Me-Whatever he is..I know you love him a lot..(pause..)
And...he doesn't realize that..So i think we should make him realize that...
Meow-So what do we do?
Meggy-Nothing everything will be back to normal like it always does..!
Me-Ignore him for starters..!
Meow,Riko and Meggy stare!
Me-Okay!I get it i am  romantically challenged!

So what do you do when the person who you love a lot considers you nothing more than a friend,Best friend and stuff is so overrated..!
It hasn't happened to me(well!don't forget i am actually emotionally and romantically challenged..) but its happening to people and my dearest Meow..Ronnie wont see her in the romantic light because they are best friends..
I know I'm sounding filmy but the Jane Tu Ya Jane Na example is true but implausible..
In reality if you love someone enormously and he(or she) considers you just as a friend or someone he(or she) can call when they have nothing better to do,or hang around with when their actual romantic interest is busy..Its really sickening when you are talking to someone you love and they have something or someone else in mind...!Its like being an option in somebody's life,its disgusting(specially when its happening to such a dear friend..)..Its like being stuck in a lift with your enemy,you want to break open the door and get the hell out of there but you cant open the door how much ever you try..In the 21st century its called the "Friend zone"..!
As far as i know(from being the relationship shrink to my committed friends and the relationship cynic in my life!!) its human nature to desire the unattainable (and as it is said 'its all in the chase') we always love and desire for something which we don't get easily..
But I've seen Meow and Ronnie they look perfect(and they are..) and if they are not perfect and HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND but he cannot live without Meow and she loves him wayy too much and he knows that quite well but then he has a girlfriend(which keeps changing every week!) then why does he keep coming back to Meow...(I think my sleep deprived self is making me crazy..!) 


I don't even know if i believe in soul mates..But thinking about them makes me feel soul mates do exist.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...