Too much coffee..!!!

I think I've turned insomniac or maybe it's because of the dozens of cups of coffee that I drink during the day,or maybe it's the pre exam stress....
I am just a few weeks away for my board exams(OMG..!*panic *panic) which I HAVE TO to pass and when my board exams end, just the next day I have my Pre Medical preliminary Examination which if (and only if... P.s there's a really low possibility) I pass I'll have to give another exam which is the mains..And I also have JOINT and other medical competitive exams..So Basically till June end I will be just giving exams and I have a lot of inhibitions as to whether I'll make it or not... I have been getting panic attacks already..!!
Anyway the person that I am I should feel more excited about life right now because I actually love being on the edge and everything everything in the past two years had been leading to this very moment...But seems as if the feeling of excitement has been drowned by stress and fear.... I wonder how strange my life has become....

I had been in the worst of moods ever since a past few days and I have not been using my phone not that I use it anyways...But yesterday around 4 am I was thinking (courtesy *my caffeinated mind*..!!) about traveling (after having my last cup of coffee for the day!!)!
Which is silly because in doing so I had been bypassing all that I need to do now..But whatever it is I have pretty much decided about taking a long trip to the hills...I really need it..

As much as I have dreamed over the years about studying Medicine the fact is it is much much harder than I thought..
And maybe I don't know what is going to happen after a few months or whether I will make it or not (am I saying this for the 2nd time..!!) but in a strange way I feel it's my turn to have a radical change and see what becomes of me...
So that's all that there is for the moment...Stress and studies and more stress...
So friends before i say goodbye I would like to take this opportunity and thank all my readers and followers and to all the people who comment in my blog....I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedules to write a few words..( I get super excited when I see a message in my inbox with a comment in it..!! )
And I won't be blogging much till then but I will try my best to reply to your comments...
So Goodbye,adios..
Hope you find a reason to smile today...! : )

Comments

  1. V well written post...jst hope u mak it nd chang ur name to Dr Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sylvia... I really appreciate your visit to my blog and your encouraging comments..
      You really made my day... : )

      Delete
  2. All the best :) I can understand the stress you are going through, but dont think you cant. And since its an unavoidable thought, whenever it pops into your mind, just go to the post date Feb 2, 2012. It would give you the needed inspiration and bring back the hope and determination. Try posting, if you can. Would be another great stress buster. Take care ! And once again, all the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...