I am drizzle and your the rain..

"Yes I know that was you and I know you saw me too..And I felt (...err) jittery..I don't know why you make me so nervous..
I bumped into you and quickly hurried my way through the crowd just because I dint want to look into those eyes again..Those eyes make me so (...ummm) weak(..if that's what you call it..) they give me a strange feeling that you can read my thoughts....
I don't know why I moved away maybe because I dint want to face you or maybe because I was still conflicted as to why I kept thinking about you...
And then for the rest of the evening my eyes kept searching for your face in the crowd...For the guy with whom I've had the maximum fights with since I was a kid and the guy I threatened to slap... But I had made up my mind to avoid seeing you again..I don't know why the thought of being in the same place with you still gives me shivers...Is it normal...?!!
I know it isn't but was anything ever normal between us..?!!..I mean the first time we met and turned the little argument into that historical big fight..!And the day you proposed to me in that party in front of so many people, I somehow escaped from there..I hated you...Everything was(and is) like a big joke for you. I was so mad at you..!!!.I could have killed you that day..!!
I refused(obviously what did you expect)!!And you told somebody you just wanted to play a prank on me and take revenge..! OMG that was so childish..!Those days seriously make me laugh(and cry) at our silliness..!!
I thought about you the entire evening,about all the childish fights and about the fact that we are both so stubborn...I thought about the day I broke your tooth when I was 3 and you were 4..! I thought about seeing you once more just to notice how much you have changed in all these years..It's been a long time..... I thought about if we might not even recognize each other 10years from now..
I thought about you all the way while coming back and even at home...And then suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by my sister she told me about how you were trying to find me throughout the evening..It's just that I dint notice ...
Is that true...Is it me who couldn't see you all this while.....
Is it true that you waited for me for so long...
Maybe maybe not.." She turned to the other side to face the wall...She just dint want to think about it..But these thoughts seemed unavoidable...
All these questions kept haunting her she saw the time it was 3 am...She turned the lights off and tried to sleep again...
It's going to be a long long night she thought......

Comments

  1. the posts seem to be tinged with a heartbreak Sonia ... bitter-sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey..!Thanx for reading.. : )
      Never really thought about the heartbreak part though..!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful but enticed with dark depths..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...