A little drop of randomness


I came down with a cold today,and it feels horrible!!This is the only thing I hate about winter.Otherwise everything seems just perfect about winter..This year we're having this rare winter rain which it makes the city all the more beautiful and picturesque... I love rain,specially to look up when it rains and feel the drops on my face.....But most of the people I know hate winter rain as they find it irritating..
Winter brings back so many childhood memories.....I remember the cold winter mornings when i used to go for morning walks regularly with my dad and have a hot cup of tea in a road side tea stall while returning...On those winter mornings when I used to see my breath when I exhale and dance around with joy for it...Wear my grandpa's monkey cap and have picnics in my garden...Winter means sweaters,socks,jackets and boots and so much more..This year winter has made me all the more lazier,it seems as if I'm going through hibernation!!!
This is the season when a late riser like me gets up even more late...Nowadays Every morning even after waking up I snuggle back in my bed again..!Winter months are actually meant for lazy mornings like these..But now its like everyday that i get up after 11am...I remember when I was about 3 or 4 years old I used to get up at five in the morning and go to my tennis club to play tennis..Now five in the morning is like midnight for me!!It's been a long time I've left tennis and nothing in life has that kind of a driving force so as to make me get up at 5 in the morning that too in winter...Winter also means a hot cup of coffee and a nice suspense book....Winter means fruit and plum cakes and a Christmas tree decoration..Winter means boots and stockings and waiting in anticipation for Santa....Winter also means Christmas holidays and a distant sound of Christmas carols...
Winter also means the magical season of Christmas..Earlier (that is before i met Riko) Christmas meant eating different kind of cakes for breakfast and decorating the Christmas tree every year with hope that Santa will come this year..But after I met Riko I have been celebrating Christmas with all my friends in Riko's house and seriously their house looks heavenly on Christmas....
Christmas also reminds me of a famous quote by Emily Matthews
"From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other. "
So this Christmas i hope that god really illuminates our lives with his wisdom..
Hope you all have a great winter and a very happy Christmas in advance..

Comments

  1. sure..... christmas us da best tym da year......everythg seems to b fyn nd happy.......nd i love it so much coz i get to spend tym with u and al our frnds.....thank u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Riko for making Christmas the most wonderful time of the year for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...