Another sickly love story! bleh!

He was lost in a depressing thought that day when the clouds of thunder made an effect of dark and light around him...
 As he stood there on that stormy night alone,watching those empty roads which couldn't lead him home today and the destructive silence which was soon broken by the roar of thunder...
 He looked back as if in deep anticipation and longing of someone...As if he was still waiting for her to come looking for him and hold him again which would make everything seem lighter...
The pain of his feelings was ripping him apart from inside how could he do that to her...
It was all over now he was sure she dint love him and would never see his face again...
It had happened just as she jokingly told him one day that his anger will ultimately ruin it all....
He kicked the ground hard,"its all over now everything is finished.."
A wild stormy wind ruffled the leaves when he silently lit a cigarette..
This silence was deafening him...
He couldn't hear the turmoil outside the lightening flashed even more loudly this time...
He remembered the number of times he had tried to confess his feelings to her but ended up saying something else...
 He knew that they had just begun to be friends and he had got her family insulted in front of so many people...
Why did he react in that way,he would never forgive himself..
He had never been one of those guys who acted without thinking...
Infact he couldn't imagine what had come over him that day...
Maybe the fear of losing her brought him there and made him to react in that way...
He still remembered the anguish in her eyes that day when he created that brawl...
He felt as if his pain would cripple his mind until it’s no longer able to tell his thoughts apart..
But he could do nothing about it...
He had lost her perhaps forever...
 He felt a cold grip around his heart which squeezed tears from his eyes....
 His silence made  his body get colder as it felt the extremes of both pain and numbness…




 And then suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder....
He looked back over his shoulder and saw the girl he truly loved ...
 She punched him hard as he turned to face her, "What do you think of yourself ha you can say and do anything you want!? Now don't look so shocked! "
"You shouldn't have come here.....And I don't have anything to tell you..I...I..I want to be alone" he said
"What?! I can't believe your still saying that..You nearly ruined my sister's wedding and then your angry on me..For what Rish for what just tell me Why? When will you learn to express yourself..Just tell me whatever your thinking right now and then I'll leave.." she said
He dint say anything the sound of the rain filled the silence between them..
 She punched him hard this time he nearly fell back, "will you just say it or I promise you I'll leave NOW." she said with tears in her eyes..
 No don't leave he said holding both her hands tightly...
"I have been trying really hard to tell you this I... I... I think your sister's really hot can you fix my date with her, if her would be husband doesn't mind.." he said laughing at her childishness...
"WTF..I'll kill you,I swear I'll kill you..I so hate you Rishi I hate you.." she said,
She punched him hard again and looked back trying to hide her tears because she knew that he would notice...
But he held her hands tightly and pulled her close..
" Do you really want me to say it?" he asked..
 She leaned forward and hugged him really tight..
 I am madly in love with you .. He whispered..

Comments

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...