Cause i am HIGH VOLTAGE..!

I loved the IIT entrance exam(all credit to PHYSICS,the love of my life..)..!
But it was seriously mind blowing..!I know I gave it for fun (..and i hate engineering)and maybe i wont even clear the cut off marks and that i might score negative marks in chem,but i seriously loved it...
Ju sometimes tells me that i should actually be an engineer not a doctor(maybe because i am an expert at breaking stuff and then repairing them..Radio ho ya cell phone ipad ho ya TV sab electronic gadgets ki samasyayo ka samadhan sirf high voltage Sonia k paas hai..!!!!*conditions apply*!!)..
My sissy is an electrical engineer and so is my dad who is a hardcore IITian..Well actually except me everyone in my family is an engineer..But i seriously HATE engineering..Sometimes i get tired of hearing about wires and cables and circuits at home and try and relate them with the working of the different parts of the human body and everyone ends up laughing..!!
Anyway just to update you people with my present condition : my board exams have ended(they were awfully bad..!i hope i pass..), i am done with my wbjee and IIT,But i still have dozens of more entrance exams left..And I'm kinda terrified..!I have no idea what happens next because i hardly have time for anything nowadays minus the nail biting and worrying about the results ka sessions..
But i do hope to write considering the number of events I've gotten behind on..: (
Anyway Subho noboborsho to all my Bengali friends and Happy Vishu to all my mallu friends(Archie this 1's 4u..!) ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...