Monday blues..!

Today while coming out of my Biology tuition I slipped but then I somehow regained my balance.!!
Yes I slipped again..!!A year back on my 16th birthday I slipped and fractured my ankle!!Actually it's my fault only there are two staircases in my biology tuition both leading to the exit, one is the normal kinda stairs which we generally have and the other one is a spiral staircase which opens outwards (yes you can even see the sky from it's broken corners!) but it doesnot even have a railing in some places and it's extremely narrow(exactly the size of my foot!!yes I did measure it!!) and steep!!
So as you may have guessed by now I regularly use the spiral staircase!!Girls in my tuition can't even think of using that staircase and I don't know why even guys don't use it!!(maybe they are scared!!)..
I really don't understand why I love those 'danger stairs' (yes my friends call it that) so much but I actually do..I remember once when I was about four or five years old I had fallen from such a spiral staircase in some relatives place and from that day onwards i have always jumped and slided(literally!!) my way through these spiral staircases wherever I have seen them!! Even after falling down that day I remember going back up again with my wounded knee just to show the spiral staircase that I was tougher(I thought the staircase purposely made me fall!!)!!
But today while texting and walking down those stairs in high heels i slipped and my heel got stuck in one of the holes of the broken staircase!! I could see no one around who would help me(i dont think anyone except me uses that staircase in the evening as it's too dark to even see the stairs!!)...I struggled and tried to pull my foot out but it was stuck..
I used more force and then somehow freed my foot and then pulled out my sandal with a lot of effort and then went down towards the exit.. And saw Mp waiting for me, she asked me what took me so long even though I used my so called 'super short cut' and I just smiled and said "nothing I just stopped to take a call so got late!!

Comments

  1. da templete is awesum.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much..Keep reading..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to having nine lives like proverbial cat, don t use higheels and talk or text while going down the stairways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha!! My friends say so too!!
    Ohk!I'll try not to.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. you write well... keep the good work going !! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. they say evrythng dat is protected is spiral.....say for example a snail or a worm..& some believe dat spiral holds the secret of da universe.....& people who are attracted to spiral things somewhat love nature

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh is it..ya spiral staircases are usually associated with a sense of mystery in books and movies..
    And it's true that I have always been attached to nature..: )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...