In times of ....


Albert Einstein most profoundly said "How strange is the lot of us mortals! Each of us is here for a brief sojourn; for what purpose we know not, though sometimes sense it. But we know from daily life that we exist for other people, first of all for whose smiles and well- being our own happiness depends." ..
This quote quote has always made me reflective on my life and the people for whom I exist....
Life does seems worth living when I see a smile on the face of my mother ...Sometimes when we are distressed and in a pensive mood a reassuring smile does make us feel light..And sometimes there are people in your life who are really affected by your grief and they help you overcome it or stand by you during that difficult time..They maybe your parents,or your grand parents,your friends,maybe your sibling,or the person you love..Those people are really special,not because they love you but because you are a significant part of there lives..They are not only there in times of your happiness but they are also affected by your anguish..
In my life the person who is most affected by my problems,my failures,my lows,my disappointments and all my misfortunes is my Mom...
I am affected by some very important people in my life and my Mom sure tops the list..
I clearly remember one such significant incident in my life when my sister's board results had come out and she had got 86% I was so happy for her,I bragged about it as if that was my board result!!!!
Another incident when Riko had got 48 out of 50 in Maths and I was so happy for her that I declared it to the whole class and i still remember how happy she was that day...
There are many such incidents in life when we find that our happiness actually does depend on other people..People who add a meaning to every moment of your life,people who not only support you in your sorrow but also stand by you during that time..
These people do make your life seem easy....
Cheers to them...

Comments

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...