May I fathom everything

I am feeling so terrible today that i just couldn't help but come back to self confession again..My exams are on the 31st and I am so not prepared..I just realized that i'm wasting every second of the precious days left for my exams but I just can't help it...I don't know where i'm going to in life,I don't know whether I'll reach till the end..I just don't know.. :(
Maybe this is god's way of waking me up and saying "now deal with this!!"
I always had this ambition of becoming a Doctor but now i am loosing sight of my ambition day by day..I don't know when exactly I knew I wanted to be a doctor but I always had this passion for studying medicine...I have been told I'm not good enough and that I should choose an alternative career option but I can never imagine myself pursuing anything else..
I have been told that it will be very tough for me and I know that life is not idealistic but Life seems so queer with all these twists and turns...I'm always reminded of the constant support Dada used to give me in such times,I wish he was here with me and give me the courage to hold on to my dream.But i wont give up however long it takes...I don't think Ju(my dearest sister) or Riko(my bestest friend) will ever let me give up,with their constant support and a little bit of scolding...I don't know what I'd do without them..
But i hope god grants me the serenity of mind and i hope things will become better in life.. Anyway It's too late now I gotta go now..I won't be writing much for a while because of my exams..Till then tell me how life is treating you people,or about new beginnings or sad endings..

Comments

  1. Dnt wry so much.I'm sure ul get al u want in lyf.u r capable enuf.ul touch da sky sumday nd al ur aims will b fulfild..I cn guarantee dat..<3 <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Riko, for always supporting me in whatever I do...:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. As they say champions have the will and the skills, but winners have the WILL more than the skill....dont worry, just work hard..:)ATB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...