Two of a kind


Ju.......my little sweet sister who prefers to avoid sad movies or songs because it makes her sad and likes her clothes to be scattered around the room because it's easier to find them that way,who sits and cries seeing some other person in pain who loves churni(one of our 6 baby dogs or rather one of our 6 babies cause she doesn't consider them as dogs) more than me..she's one person who will shout at you for no reason and then make silly faces and act like a kid to make you laugh and make cards with smiley faces saying sorry...i can write a book on her but I'd rather utilize this space to write about the lovely relationship that we share...Every alternate day no matter how busy we are and what exam we have it is compulsory to have those never ending chit chat sessions,and our short walks to the long distance phuchka shop,and our memorable fight where I acted as if i'll hit her with the chair and she faked as if she'll hit me with the table and when we were laughing our heads off dad thought we were actually fighting and scolded us but our fake fight continued because we just love fighting!!!!we are strange aren't we because in the world of judu and Jidi it's a crime to be normal....we both are as different as chalk and cheese...There are times when I'm really sad and no one realizes but I don't know how she some how finds out....judu is like the most dangerous person to confide in with your deepest secrets cause she always tells her best-friend soru about it..but still I don't know why whenever there is some thing I wouldn't like to tell anybody I always tell it to her...my friends and family know only one side of me which I portray or which is perhaps the outer manifestation of a part of me but only she knows the other side of me which i refuse to show.....I can freely talk about my dreams and aspirations to her without the fear that she might be bored with all those childish thoughts..She is the only person aware of my hidden talents,passion,my strengths my weaknesses,and even my nightmares!!...she understands if I'm crying even in the dark...she often complains that i act like I'm her mom sometimes but the only excuse i can think of is that i love her so much that i don't want anything bad to happen to her..I feel so incomplete when she's not around...I haven't seen a more organised shopper..And I'm barely the opposite when it comes to shopping,i get completely lost while choosing the right dress for me and end up buying something I'll never wear..But she always gets the perfect dress for me..I can never forget the day i got the most disastrous haircut ever and i blamed the whole thing on her!! I nearly started crying after we came out and she started consoling me with her million efforts....
She is like my witness who sees me at my worst and best and loves me anyway...She is like my teacher,my defense attorney,my personal press agent and even my shrink....We don't need words. we have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks,expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs that can undermine any tale we're telling..
Ju your the only one person with whom i dare to be me..
Love you..

Comments

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...