Alas!

I don't know why people stretch a normal debate into a heated up fight and try to act mean when they are losing it..I dislike such narrow minded people..I love debates I think debates help me know more about something and to learn more in this process but I think now I'll have to start being choosy about the people I discuss or debate with..!!It's so funny when people twice your age can't take a discussion as a discussion and start a fight!! Is is it a crime to be opinionated or have a difference of opinion with someone..Well this is not the first time someone acted so ridiculously with me!!Anyway I am so in love with my present blog theme I feel like walking through these woods and getting lost somewhere..How do you people like it??What strikes you first when you see it??

Comments

  1. EVN I <3 DA THEME..........EVN I FEEL LYK WALKING THROUGH THESE WOODS........IT LUKS VERY REAL.....&.........IS REALLY V SOOTHING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I knew you would like it..I found it extremely soothing too that's why I selected it for my blog..
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...