Hmmmm... Mr Right!

I was chatting with a friend(who always tries to link me up to new people!) and she asked me to describe my Mr Right and how he should be(even though I'd told her i believe Mr Right is a myth but she wouldn't listen..)!

I don't know what he should be like i mean,i have NEVER analyzed the Mr Right concept before(maybe because i used to read Tolstoy when my friends started Mills and Boons!)..


Anyway,
so this is my take on my Mr Right.!

 When I stay up late to paint a new picture and when its complete just the way I've wanted it to be and even though I have paint smeared on my hands,face and clothes there's this feeling of serenity and comfort...
Talking to you should feel like this..

On the days I feel I've messed up and  almost nothing falls in its place and then you finally finish something you've been struggling on for a long time...And seeing you happy eases me from all the tension that was.
Happiness should feel this...


On the days i feel damaged and all I can think of is going back to sleep again. but i wake up anyway, unwillingly. And over a cup of coffee you tell me its the weekend..
Thinking of you should feel like this..

On the days we can't decide where to go and we end up going for a walk on the beach side and sit on the docks arguing endlessly about our perceptions of life. I try to avoid the high lashing waves of high tide from wetting my white kurti and get up to leave,it suddenly starts to rain. You just smile.
A day with you should be like this...!

On the days we go out to a posh place, I get all fidgety and conscious. You whisper into my ears
"You look wonderful tonight.." and suddenly the rest of the place ceases to exist...

Being with you should feel like this..


I behave like a kid pestering you to get a new dog. You have a lot of work to do, we end up fighting. You later text me saying that the sound of my laughter is the most beautiful sound you've heard.
Our fights should end like this..


When I've had a really really, bad day and have a lot to vent out. You listen to all that i have to say and just smile at me in return..
Looking at you should be like this...

I dont know if that Mr Right exists or can anyone ever be all that perfect and right (I dont think so..!)..?
But if there's this Mr Right i would want things to be like this..

Comments

  1. wow its amazing :) whn u love someone dat person automatically becums perfect & RIGHT!! :) dis post was so damn romantic & full of love loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks machli..
      Yea when you truly love someone its just love Mr Right or Wrong ceases to matter!

      Delete
  2. We all want a guy like that but the way you've framed it. Wow! Pat on the back. You've created magic with your words. Love it. totally. :)

    Anyway, new on your blog. Hope you can find some time and visit mine. Maybe we could follow each other? :)
    http://theseasonedwoman.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      Diksha,
      Thank you so much for stopping by.. :)
      I visited your blog it was really awesome, you've got yourself a new reader.. :)

      Delete
  3. This is how I think every girl would want her partner to be like. Well same is the case for me. I have never pondered on how my Mr.Right should be but definitely always wanted him to be like this.His presence should strengthen me even at times when I thnk I can never win over somethin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...