HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIKO

Today Riko my best friend,my soul sister has turned 18...!!!!
So this post is dedicated to Fiki aka Riko aka Meri Machli(ami aar amar mach ki heroine!)!!
I don't know why i just cannot think of anything to write to her which i haven't written in the last 10 years that i know her..All i can say is Happy Birthday Fiki I hope you achieve all you wish for in life because you truly deserve it...Your a wonderful person Fiki I don't know what I'd do without you...
I know i am a really messy and obstinate person Fiki but thank you for bearing with me, for understanding me and for sticking by me through all these years...
Thank you for being there for me on that day and many such days..And picking up my call every time I called you just to discuss about the various trials in my life and sometimes to just sound sad/worried about all the pathetic things that happened...
And a big Thank you for defending me and being the constant support that you are Riko..
And if at all i make something out of my life or even if i don't, you will be one person with whose stories i will bore my grandchildren with(if i get married ie.,!!)!!
So Happy Birthday Fiki wish you a great year ahead...

Comments

  1. awwwwwwwwww.......thanks dear............love u..............thanks 4 gifting me da most awaited buk & 4 dat awesum chain & last but surely not da least.......da SURPRISE VISIT..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur Welcome Riko..Hope you had a fabulous 18th birthday..:D
      And thank god our surprise party actually surprised you..:))
      I am glad you liked the gifts, specially the twin chain I'll always wear it wherever I go..:)
      Love you too babe..And now every year on your birthday no matter where we all end up we'll come to pakaofy you..:D

      Delete
  2. & hann apne grandchildren ko mere bare me bologi11.........lol gr8 :) :).........7 next year god knws kaun kaha rahega:9..........but u hav 2 cum & meet me no matter what........& THANKS once again....i still cant get over da sweet memories of my b'day...DA BEST DAY OF MY LYF TILL DATE.............FULL OF SURPRISES <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!! Nxt yr koi kahi bhi rahe v'l always find tym 4 our group adda..
      Haan obviously I'll cum 2 meet you wherever I go..:D
      Uff itna thanks mat bolo machli..!!<3 <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...