Majhe majhe..

I cant believe i am posting this...This isn't even a proper post actually its just that i am feeling really depressed today so wrote whatever came to my mind..Please pardon my bad sense of grammar in Bengali,this is my first attempt at it..


Fire esho na abar tumi shokal er alo jeram fire ashe rater ondhokarer pore..
Ekbaar fire esho tumi abar laagbe du cup cha abar shei table abar cholbe table er kone rakha bondo radio..
Fire esho na tumi roj jeram firte shonibaar shokale ghure eshe..
Fire ashug shei shondhe belaar golpo,shei choto choto kothai jhogra,shei baar baar cha khawa aar golpo politics..
Fire ashug shei brishti'r din gulo aar aam er jonno tomar oi fascination,amar rojkaar notun dushtumi aar khabar niye jhamela,shei bagaaner picnic,aar roj shokaler tomar handshake....
Kintu firche na toh kichui kete gelo du bochor...
Tahole ki shob shesh..?
Shesh ki shei shondhe belaar golpo aar haath dhore eksathe cake kata aar golpo'r boi niye chorcha,shesh toh shei library'r onushthan,bondho koreche shei ghor,shoregeche oi chobi kintu shesh konodini hobena tumi...aar ami..?
tao boli fire esho na abar tumi...

Comments

  1. Loved it..Loos like ur bad sense of grammar in Bengali ain't that bad at all..:-) Lovely....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you..That's so kind of you..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW MAN.........ITS AWESUM!................I CUD UNDERSTAND EACH & EVRY EMOTION BEHID EACH LYN

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bengali is quite up to the mark...Though I didn't know u are a bengali...that take me off-guard...I ws under the impression that u hail somewhere from Mumbai/Delhi......I am not Bengali by birth but being a native resident of Calcutta (yes, i prefer it to Kolkata) which is my birth place and my future death place, I know the language in n out.
    The post was good though I feel that the literary touch is slightly lost when we switch to a different mode of expression...I mean it wud hav been visually n emotionally better if u cud publish it in Bengali alphabets (though I am not sure if that's permissible)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I had taken up Hindi in school though my mother tongue is Bengali..And technically I haven't really learnt writing in Bengali..But I guess it just comes naturally to me.. I wish I was fluent in writing it, then I would have surely written it in Bengali.. :(
      I write poetry(mostly in english and hindi and very less in bengali) but really privately and this is the only one I've published..!And I'm really glad that you could connect to it..
      Thanks a lot..:))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...