Morning..!

Whenever I'm worried or sad I clean up my room!
I know that sounds extremely silly but I always do that, It gives me a certain ease of mind...
And if I am really sad I sit by the window ledge in my room..
When I was small that window ledge was like a hide out for me where I would sit and pull the curtains so that no one can find me..
Actually it is still like a hide out for me whenever I feel like I just need to vent out certain things I just go and sit there for hours..
I remember some years back in the month of December I had a fight with my sister and I was sitting alone in the cold marble ledge of the window listening to old songs on my iPod and staring out of the window into the darkness outside when suddenly I started feeling numb with cold..
So when I came down I saw Ju(my elder sister) had gone to sleep and Goldie(our great Dane) was sleeping diagonally on my bed and maybe she was watching some scary dream because she was shaking her legs uncontrollably as if she was running!!
So I dint even try to sleep beside her and fall off from the bed(if Goldie kicks anybody even during sleep that person is bound to get badly hurt Goldie was huge more like a horse!!) that's why I dint take that risk!!!
So I took my blanket and went to sleep on the ledge,feeling extremely angry with Ju as I knew she had done this purposely..
It was so cold that night and the marble surface had turned ice cold..
I think that night was one of the coldest nights of December...I was feeling really disgusted with everything....
Anyway I slept on the ledge that night rereading Pride and prejudice perhaps for the millionth time...

After I finished reading it and I was just about to sleep i saw the sky was filled with an orange hue it was like a drop of oil on a canvas..
 It seemed as if a painter had just stroked his brush across the sky..The coldness had disappeared completely by the warmth of the new day..
Then the sun had finally risen and tinges of light had absorbed in it all the pain and the darkness of the night...
It was magical,it seemed like a new beginning...
I was filled with awe at this beauty..
I kept staring at the sky till I fell asleep and then I got up at 12 in the afternoon and saw that I was in mum's bedroom I don't know when Mum woke me up and told me to sleep on her bed..
I have always been a late riser but to all you early risers reading this I ENVY U!!

Comments

  1. DATS GOOD...........MAYB BCOZ U FEEL DAT UR CLEANING DA MESS IN IN UR LYF.......DATS SO SWEET..RIKO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...