Another new year on planet Earth!

The last year was one action packed year for me filled with with equal proportions of drama, romance and tragedy.
It changed many equations both personally and professionally. From travelling and staying all alone in IIT Delhi to adjusting with unknown people and almost always being the junior most person in the group.
2015 has made me tougher and stronger and independent in ways I will never forget.
It has been a jolly good ride so far. I have made some terrible mistakes only to gain more clarity on what I actually wanted from life. I have learnt to accept what I cannot change and my judgemental old self has taken quite a back-seat. 
I have blogged lesser but i have written more at the back of notebooks and files like old times when I didn't have this blog. 

I had started working on a big project last year and if everything goes well I might have a paper published. And if I goof up it might be one of the biggest screw ups in my career. 
My college life is going to be officially over in another year and all my classmates have started making serious plans about the future. I haven't planned much since I know plans don't ever work for me.
There's this quote by Mike Tyson which says "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face!", that's exactly the case with me. Maybe I've been punched in face way too many times that it scares me to the core to even come up with a plan. 
 I've never been much of a planner too..
So right now I am sitting in my project lab where I am the junior most research scholar putting plant extracts on agar and bacteria inoculated media.
Maybe life is meant to be this unpredictable like the disc diffusion method I just did, either the poor little bacteria is inhibited to form a colony around the discs or maybe the bacteria might turn out to be super resistant ones and resist activity of the plant extracts.
Whatever happens we just have to wait and watch, one day at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...