Loving you made me write poems and now there is just silence.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Sometime in the morning yesterday, I got this SMS from my friend, 'naseeb kyu mujhse khafa ho jata hain?? kyu na ho shikayat meri nazro ko raat se... sapna pura hota nahi aur savera ho jata hain!! ' P.s I will wait for your answer... ~ Akash And I thought about this while returning by metro and by the time my station came and people started flowing out my answer was sent... This was what i wrote..! Naseeb chahe ho khafa hum naseebo pe sapne kyu sajaye.. Raat se kyu rahe shikayat jab ye roz ek nayi subah laye..? Sapne kyu sirf bus band ankho ko sukoon de..? ye toh harr raat bus ankho se neende uraa lejaye.. Hai agar sapne dekhne ki himmat hum mei.. Toh ye kismat se bhi ye bhira lejaye.. ...
Rain on me today... Rain as if there's no tomorrow, no sun... Drown my silences with the sound of your arrival... And as the drops run down my face overpower all my pain and make the scars disappear as if it was never there... And as the winds blow over me, I shiver but you hold me as if it is the last time we'll hold each other again... As I stand there in your embrace you fill my senses with the smell of parched grass, and the wet ground... And awaken me with your presence and leave me anewed...
This post is dedicated to the sweetest couple I know and is supposed to be on change(but as long as this is my space,who cares anyways!)... Ritu and Archie! Archie (who i mostly call doggy..!) and who comes under the false impression that I write well is one of my closest friends... Now the reason i am writing this(despite the fact that i love Archie..) is because of the person who swept her off her feet(not literally though..! :p)... Ritu(who's a guy..! ) was one person we always suspected Archie to be in love with but she never told us... She had lovingly kept the card and the chocolate ka wrapper(after eating the chocolate alone...!) that Ritu had given her... So Archie secretly fell in love with Ritu though we had guessed it long back we had really no clue when it actually happened...(though Riko had already given the bhavishya vani that it had happened...!!) Archie told us everything that happened and stuff but she never(never ever..!) confessed to us that her Prince C...
Comments
Post a Comment
Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!