What's with the angry young men!

In the past year I've seen the most number of people,friends fall in and out of love... I've seen people who were poles apart mash up for a while and people thought they were the perfect couple but then eventually fall apart..
While falling in love is one of the best things in the world. Relationships are something different, he/she might turn out to be a totally different person from the guy/girl you fell in love with (No I'm not scaring you!).
I was having one of those discussions about some "angry young men" with my girls and we came to realize 
1) That all those fairytales we had read in our childhood were filled with nothing but lies. And that there is no "Mr Right"(and way too many "Mr Wrongs") , 
Or maybe we have been looking for good in the wrong place!
2)Guys take the "angry young man" thing too seriously (i mean Deewar was just a movie!), or maybe they were taught so in school so that people take them seriously...!



One of the major turn offs in guys is that they abuse(when its not needed!) and when they do they forget all that you've ever done for them.
Later they give lame excuses like,

" Chutiya/gandu/matherchod/bakchod gali thorei hai! "
And you are dumbstruck at their nonchalance!
And you feel like saying
" Saale agar gali nai hai toh ja apne gharpe bol! "

My friend told me one day sadly, that she had asked her (abusive) boyfriend

 "What if someday your sister has a boyfriend and he abuses her,wont you mind?"
He told her, 
 "Saali meri behen ko beechme layegi itna aukaat hai tera, meri behen jaisi chaahke bhi nai hosakti tu! "
Then she told me "I wondered what is actually the difference between me and his sister, both are women, she has emotions so do I..Maybe the difference is i don't have such a brother who abuses his girlfriend ! "
It is sad that some men in India still haven't learnt to respect women they think they have done some favor to mankind by being born as men.
Abusing someone(anyone, I'm not referring to a particular gender here) shows your class, and not your anger. 
I think men should learn to control their anger instead of using silly excuses like "I can't control my anger. "

They will keep treating you wrongly if you choose to ignore it and put away with the abuse.Anger can be used like a destructive emotion and men usually get away with it.

Respecting the one you love should come naturally, like you respect your parents (you should!)..
Abusing them to show your anger is the worst way of treating your loved one.
While growing up in this world I've realized one thing, abusing someone is a very easy way to express your anger but what is difficult is to hold back and not lose yourself in the process.
If you really love someone abusing them is an absolutely wrong way of treating them and no bloody excuse is acceptable for it.
You should actually be ashamed of yourself and not give lame excuses
And if there is someone(stupid enough!) to love you despite all your shortcomings and flaws then she/he must be quite a catch...Hold on to them and treat them right!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...