Just me

Maybe I am a misfit in many ways I don't fit into many places(not that i try to!!) and I am too stuck up on things to change myself...!!
Maybe thats why some people think I am proud or that I think highly about myself...But I'll tell you the truth i have no reason to..
I've thought a lot about "things" recently and realized that maybe at some point I am kinda boring..!! 
I'd rather be happy watching squirrels(who i have named, kiri and kathu!) running on my window ledge,and walking through unknown streets, empty fields and shed a tear reading an old novel which touched me and be totally unmoved by reading another...
I try my best to remove any misconception that arise between my friends and don't give a damn to what others think of me... 
I am not on Facebook(at present!!), not much of a shopper, hate partying and I'd rather spend my time in a bookshop with a book...
I write for the love of it be it in my diary or this blog and paint when in the mood...
I am a really practical person but sometimes life stabs you from the back.
And today is one of those days..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...