Old scars and New beginnings......



Happiee Happiee New Year!!!
Yes know I'm a little late in saying this but nevertheless....!
2011 has been a really important year for me..Painfully important though but important,in it's own way...It was the year when sometimes time went by too fast and sometimes it stood still as if each moment increased the inner turmoil bit by bit...Just then I realized that this is my life and if this is where I am, I need to do something to make it right..And i can't just waste my time trying to control my life..
This year has brought some massive changes in my life I feel like I've grown up in this one year..

It has also been the year when I dreamt of accomplishing so much but now I feel like I have just wasted time..And i realized that good things don't happen because you wish them to happen you need to put the most into it and strive for that excellence..
I've had the maximum fights with friends in the past year some of them even walked out of my life...That's when i realized that some relationships are worth fighting for, but you can’t be the only one whose fighting.....!
I had gone through a lot in the past year even the loss of loved ones..There have been times i felt like shutting out from the world completely and cried to the point of breaking down..And sometimes even dark chocolate dint help...but I have always tried in the best possible way to keep a straight head...
I am happy that we're done with 2011 and I can say without doubt that the past year has been the toughest I've faced till date but i'm glad that I've braved through it...And when I look back on it now I think it was worth it..
Anyway finally now it feels like winter in Kolkata .....
I so love this change of weather its rainy,foggy and cold and it makes me want to curl up under the quilt with a big fat Victorian novel (the one's which i slogged through at other times..!!) and read the day away.....
So here's wishing you all a wonderful year ahead let's make this one count...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...