Randommness..!

My exams just got over (thankgod!)..
It's been a while since i have sat down to write a post..And strangely how much ever I tried I just couldn't get around with it...Maybe because these days I couldnot think about anything except my exams (because if I bomb this one I'll be dead)..
Why is it that It seems easier for the grey cells to get lost in a silly tv show or movie rather than to concentrate in some intelligent thought?!!
Anyway I went on a short vacation last month to the north of India,Delhi and Agra to be precise...I have visited Delhi many times but still I feel like visiting it again and again specially now because of the famous Delhi ki sardi..!
I thought of making this a long post but i am feeling so blank now..! Maybe it's because of the viral fever I'm having
Last monday i had that famous biology tuition (yes the same one with the danger staircase!) there the teacher keeps the air conditioner on irrespective of the temperature outside..!
I don't blame him though because I have heard that he has high blood pressure..!
So I started feeling feverish during the tuition and that's how I got viral fever and after being in bed for so many days I feel like a zombie..!!.
I am the type of person who can't stay still in one place for too long and now it has been 4 days that I'm just lying in bed and wasting time..But inspite of all this I have been singing (nearly screaming) the kolaveri song and replaying it again and again on YouTube it has become like my theme song..!!!
And for the moment that's all there is : bed rest, sadness and bed rest..!! *sigh*

Comments

  1. Get well soon, Sonia! How come you added me to your network? Read my posts? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zephyr! Yes I do read your posts..I specially loved the sleepy post because I too sleep a lot whenever I study till late night...: )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Get well soon..!! Very well written post by d way..3:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks..i'm glad you like it..keep reading..:D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...