Cloud of dust

I know its been a while but things changed so fast and so drastically..That i had to struggle to keep up with those changing things..
Well!Its been hell of a month..
I have been feeling extremely lost as if i don't know why I am doing,what I am doing and if at all it is right or not..And I can't even see a way out..
Things in life and at school have also turned really ugly,so ugly that i feel like leaving everything aside and just go on a long long vacation to some unknown place!!
But i obviously can't do that..
I was expecting life will be a bit better from last month but it actually worsened..!
I just saw my Biology and Physics marks last day and it was disgusting..
I feel as if i am on the verge of losing this..
And I have planned something(yes you read that right!'I' have actually thought of a plan!!) that i will try and lessen the distractions in life and only focus on my career(atleast for once in my life)
So Friends i wont be writing much till then..
ciao
Toodloo!

Comments

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...