I am a proud sister today my sister got through in one of the best colleges in India plus a dream job in one of the best core companies..I am so happy for her,so happy that tears roll down my eyes when I see her today and remember one day many years back when I was really small and I had got a scolding for some reason and I had gone to her and told her that "Ju maybe I wont be able to do anything in life but you study hard you have to make mummy and Babi(thats what I call my dad) proud "!!And she doesn't know how very proud I am..I almost feel as if I have got through that college!! Even now whether I make it big in life or not I really really want her to get all the happiness in the world and even more..
Ju has always been like a little sister for me though she is 5 years elder to me I have always treated her like a child infact mum tells me I worry about ju much much much more than she does..Even though I know she can handle herself but still I just can't let her be!!Because it's just that I have always treated her life and her happiness as my priority and in that process maybe sometimes I was too tough on her but anyway I know she'll understand..
I know I may seem like an irritating sister to you people maybe I am but it's just that from our childhood life has always been really tough on the both of us and one of us had to be like this(this doesn't mean irritating!!!) so I guess I choosed this for myself..
Anyway I need some sleep I was up till 4am yesterday studying!!So, Toodles!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...