And I still wonder.....

" Love" it's one of those rare topics which makes a person like me at a loss of words.Reading has always been my stress buster but romantic books always make an exception..
I don't know why but I don't understand the concept of love at first sight and even breakup..
I don't understand the instant relationships which people of our generation get into and the instant breakups which follow..
I am not totally skeptical about love,I do believe in love but the kind of love my parents have for each other...
I don't know much about love but sometimes maybe it would be nice to have someone who would want to listen to me, someone for whom my opinion would really matter or who would look into my eyes and tell me 'I do care.'..
And the slow walker that I am,someone with whom I would not have to catch up..Someone who's not tired of listening ,who believes in me,my principles,my dreams.
To be precise,someone whom I truly respect and who gives me the same respect...
Somebody who'll only be mine and who will have full faith in me..
This someone maybe my idea of an ideal love ( if one chooses to call it that).Or maybe it's my definition of the elusive concept of love..
But does that kind of love still exist?

I have seen some of my acquaintances get into a relationship calling it a serious one but eventually it broke off even before they were ready for it..
One of the many reasons I keep away from a relationship is perhaps because of the fear of break ups!!
I don't think I'll be able to tolerate that pain of breaking up..And maybe it's better to be unhappy alone than be unhappy with someone..And I have no time for myself leave aside a relationship!!

Today a friend of mine told me that my outlook towards love is going to change when I actually fall in love and all I need is a little faith..
When I thought about it later I was amused at the thought but the truth is I'm really not interested(atleast at this stage) for this kind of 'change'!
I have always been quite reserved with people with whom I don't find the same wavelength...
And basically i rarely ever had a crush on guys of my age, I always had crushes on people who were atleast 5 years elder to me(like one of my sister's college friends when she was in college!!!)...!!

 I truly believe that I cannot possibly fall in love with a person who does not match my wavelength...
But what actually is love that question still remains unanswered..
Perhaps it is that person who makes your life feel like a fairytail..Or maybe it's the person who can read your silence or maybe a person who is ready to accept and love you with all your wrongs..
Maybe....Or maybe not..

Comments

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...