The Begining


I turned 16 this year..!!!I always eagerly waited for my 16th b'day but when the day finally came that spirit diminished.....It was then that I tried to figure out what has changed in these years..There have been a lot of changes in my life since the last year..But more than anything else i have changed..I am still the old opinionated,outspoken,practical and rude person i used to be, but its just that my outlook towards life has changed.This blog is a memory of my triumphs and also my defeats,all my speculations and also my abstention,all my doubts and also their lucidities... This blog is dedicated to all the hard times i faced in this one year and the harder ones ahead of me....

I think the word that describes me best is simple.Maybe because i don't belong to the so called 'cool' brigade' where people fake an accent or have a yuppie attitude.People who are not acquainted with me think i'm serious or quiet but my friends wish i was!!I remember during my Parent teacher meetings in junior school where every year before the my class teacher stated anything my mom would assert that I'm very talkative(which was very embarrassing at that point!!)..I don't disagree with her in this matter but i rather choose to accept that I've a strong love for conversations.But that doesn't mean i'm liked by people..I always get into arguments for my difference in opinions or maybe because I cannot pretend to be somebody else..I'm a total pessimist and i don't believe in all those happy ending stories or fairytale endings but i always hope i can get just as much as I deserve in life..
I don't know what the future holds for me or will i still be wondering on the question "Why me" during trouble..I guess i just need to walk long enough to get all my answers....My favorite lines from the book Alice in Wonderland more or less describes my present situation..
Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
The Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to
Alice: I don't much care where.
The Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.
Alice: …so long as I get somewhere.
The Cat: Oh, you're sure to do that, if only you walk long enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...