What do you dream of?


I have dreams the ones that scare me,
The ones that engulf me
And make me a prisoner they won't set free.
The walls come closing in on me.
And a sinking feeling tells me, the new dawn I won't live to see.
And I just wonder what should I spend this last breath on?
Which words are worthy of the last moments,
Should I tell you the words you're waiting to hear.
Or should I say nothing at all.
Dreams
the ones I can never compose in verses
dreams of a fire burning so bright that it pierces the eyes
Dreams of a blinding undaunted ray of light
i have dreams that you are moving out of sight..
But dreams are not black or white
Dreams that make me all sweaty and restless
I wake up and wonder what a show!
Because you cant die in dreams you know
Dreams that wake you up to chase to other dreams!
Those are the dreams I always receive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...