Que Sera Sera

I had written a post titled Hokkolorob, i would like to inform all of you that :

Justice was done. The VC(now ex) of Jadavpur University was removed. 
( On September 17th the peacefully protesting students were brutally assaulted both by police and the local goons on the orders of their respected VC. Women protesting there were assaulted and molested.40 students had to be hospitalized, and 38 were arrested! )
And as Kolkata raised its voice in Kolorob it showed us all that we're not all apathetic, we too can unitedly raise our voice for a cause.



Anyway I'm gradually becoming this unapologetic, careless, forgetful person.! Yes this is my excuse for not updating my now dead blog!
So readers(I wonder if there are any left?) this is a sincere apology from the bottom of my dark demented heart for not writing anything.

Well! the year that just passed was one helluva year and praise the lord i got out of it very much alive and kicking!

We've got home a bratty little baby Daku(a Great Dane) who treats everything including us like her toys and never fails to entertain us with her antics. 
She has become the apple of my parent's eyes and they wont hear a word about her, even though she chews us up!

Another semester is over with subjects and teachers i grew fond of... I'm trying my hand at gaining experience in research as much as possible, even though its difficult at the undergrad level if your not from the IIT's or NIT's...

This year promises to be full of changes and not being one for change i'm a bit daunted by them as of now. But I hope i can tide by them as they arrive. 

This is it for now,
Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just As long as we are together

Monday blues..!

Aaj fir ek cigarette...