Over-thinking!

I think about silly stuff sometimes maybe because I am coffee deprived now because of my sleeplessness people at home refuse to make me coffee (or let me make it!) ...!!!
I mean not always but sometimes nowadays i end up thinking "what if.....?"..(maybe because some of my friends just have to wet my shoulder with tears...!*no not complaining..!!*)
 Like the other day one of my friends had a breakup and she was telling me about how lonely she feels as she has lost touch with most of her friends and in the end we came to the conclusion that one should never become too habituated with anyone(which is to a certain extent silly but anyways....!)..
And then i started thinking about the few friends i have and what if someday we lose touch or what if we just grow out of each other ...I dint know the answer to that (maybe i could have figured it out with just a simple cup of black coffee ...!!!!)
Now i was being really silly but my coffee deprived mind was still unsatisfied and just like that while chit chatting I unleashed that thought to a friend to which he very simply said
" It would be really shocking if someday "we" stop talking(maybe because we're both really talkative people!)  and as far as i am concerned i would never let such a thing happen at any cost...

Now that kinda cheered up my over-thinking brain and I started thinking as to why I ask such silly questions....!!
P.s I hope people dont throw stones at me(or their laptops! :p) for this post..
Pardon me for i am presently coffee deprived!!

Comments

  1. That's such a sweettttt coffee deprived post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia...yes you need cofee....and so do i after reading the post :D :D just kidding! I can very well relate to the condition when you cant stop arbit thoughts from enering your mind. Good post Sonia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! :D
      Thank you so much... :)
      Keep reading...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...