This time when we meet...

This time when we meet..I will tell you how much I missed you..
I will stare at your deep brown eyes till I no longer can..
And hold you so tight that you can never free yourself!
This time when I meet you I won't be scared to hold hands and walk with you till we lose our path..
This time when I meet you I will tell you all the words that we left unsaid..
And speak to you till the stars are tired of our trysts..
This time when I meet you I'll listen to all your war stories and I promise I won't cry..
And we'll live forever in our little cottage beside the mountain and the lake..
This time when I meet you....   
this time..

This time when we meet each other we'll change our destiny and write our tale and be together till our name fades..

Comments

  1. Awe-struck.Remindz m ov f d song im leavn on a jet plane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!Thanks Sylvia.. Yeaa i love that song...John Denver <3... :)

      Delete
  2. awwwwww my fav :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...