I got a wonderful mail in response to my blog post "And I still wonder"
http://memoriesinrain.blogspot.com/2010/08/love-its-one-of-those-rare-topics-which.html
from a really good friend,my best friend's teacher and more of a friend and elder sister to us..I really wanted to share this with you people..



Hi
Sonia…..

I just read ur blog…. And I really liked that… liked that because I used to feel like u feel now…. And I never had that much guts to write…. Liked ur honesty bout expressing ur feelings…

Unlike u I have so many words to write about “Love”… “Love” is so much and so big that … million words seems less to express love…

Unlike u.. I do believe in love at 1st sight.. and break ups… and I know u believe in eternal love… loving unconditionally…Commitment…. I do also believe in that…. But wht I don’t understand is the meaning of these words…

Don’t bother about the instant relationships ur seeing around u… that’s common… and that used to happen in old times and that is still common in any generation…and this also will remain in future also…. This is more like choosing the right partner… actually I understood.. we do not choose our love… or our heart choose that… and as we know… our heart/subconscious mind is more intelligent than our conscious mind… love at first sight for me also… is logical and can not be denied….

Unlike our conscious mind our subconscious mind sense our environment and people around us more than our conscious mind’s understanding… Love at 1st sight is something like that …. So one suggestion is belive in love at 1st sight…

Finding love is another interesting game like “A harry potter game”… U don’t know wht is hidden where… Or u can say finding a treasure… in each terminal….u will have a clue for the next destination… may be the first sight love is something like a terminal point where u will get the clue of the final destination or the next destination where u will get the next clue…and that game is played by our heart/subconscious mind …. Which make our conscious mind totally clue less.. as because our conscious mind only believe in the things wht we can sense with our limited sense… and also our conscious mind make a ideal concept of one word by seeing the so called reality around us… or wht we have learnt ….. I don’t understand the word reality… reality is that much real.. like virtual….
Think about a ride in “time machine” in science city… Till the time our senses being fooled by the sound picture and movement of the time machine… our mind give a real life experience on that… but in reality that is not real…. So never believe in reality…. Reality itself is a illution…. So.. fall in love…. More u fall in love more u will understand ur heart/subconscious mind.. and more u will became near to the true love of urz…. Yes!! There is something called true love… some times people get there true love very easily and sometimes it takes time to get…. I read one sentence told by a celebrity… that…”Love and success is very unpredictable.. U never know when it will come in ur life”… so fall in love… even at first sight also…. Have a breakup that way u will understand reality… virtual… and mostly u will be able to connect to ur subconscious mind more… we don’t understand our heart many times… be cause of our limited thinking of conscious mind… trust ur heart… and give it a chance….

“I do believe in love but the kind of love my parents have for each other...I don't know much about love but Sometimes I do wish that I had someone who would want to listen to me.someone for whom my opinion would really matter or who would look into my eyes and tell me 'I do care.'..And the slow walker that I am,someone with whom I would not have to catch up..Someone who's not tired Of listening ,who believes in me,my principles,my dreams.To be precise,someone whom I truly respect and who gives me the same respect..somebody who'll only be mine and who will have full faith in me.. This someone maybe my idea of an ideal love ( if one chooses to call it that).Or maybe it's my definition of the elusive concept of love.. “….

Wow… u really a romantic person… the idea of ur ideal love is very beautiful… but more like ideal… If u see around… U will find many people listening to u..[even ur pets listen to u… and ur opinion does matter to them also… and don’t tell me u don’t talk or share ur emotions and thought with them!!]… many people around u care for u… even when ur pets looks into ur eyes.. doesn’t they say “I do care”… In that that way I will say ur deeply in love… in love with everything and everybody around u… Ur frends do believe in ur opinion..(may b.. :D)… then wht we are looking for… u will never know wht ur looking for until u will not take a chance or belive….

Yes… true love does exists… other wise this world will never be balanced…. Wht we say about living ur life fullest… it means u live every emotions of being human… if u will never feel fear?? Then how u will be able to feel the emotion of being brave?? The person who never felt pain… how the person can understand relief from pain?? And living ur life fullest doesn’t mean that living only the good emotions in our lives…live all colors….
Ur frend said a right thing … u will never understand the until u fall in love…this world is much more that we know… its much more than the scientific theories in the books… each human has many layers… those layers can be understood by falling in love…

Believe is a big key word… believe everything… fairy tales… science… angel… god… devil … vampire…. Warewolves… fantasy… universe…. Everything has a logic… and everything does exist… open ur mind…. Human is ageless… may be u more relate.. to the older people coz they have kids heart… and u don’t relate with ur age people may b their heart bcame more mature than ur heart… so think!!...

Ur thinking too much about perfection of ideal relation… there is nothing called perfect relation… Believe… Believe… Believe….Dont be a bad critic… rather understand… don’t understand the so called reality… rather understand that there is a logic in everything even in true love… be a fool… don’t be intelligent… be stupid…like a small kid.. who runs after a colorful kite.. because it looks attractive… understand ur heart… even ur pets understand ur heart more than u….Love..Love ….Love…

I really liked this response to my post and the manner in which she responded to my blog post..I would really appreciate more opinions and constructive criticism on my blog..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Just As long as we are together

Aaj fir ek cigarette...