Just As long as we are together

This is a poem i had written when i was in the 6th standard and our group nearly broke.....I admit This poem has lots of flaws and abstractions but for me this poem really means a lot.....
I remember the time we were standing with our faces to the sun..
Picturing our times to come
Many a clouds have passed by since we stood under the same sky
Talking in the summer sights..
Howling at the city lights
I still remember the time that passed..
Pulling pranks just for fun
Summer vacations were such a blast the kind of memories that will always last..
Growing up in future seemed such a thing
We thought we knew what it would bring..
The stars seemed so clear from our domain..
I sure could handle some of those good times again..
Even if our dreams still seem far away..
Our friendship is always here to stay..
Until we are all gone..
The roads between us will never be too long......






I have been putting this off for quite sometime now, thinking I’d write this post “later” but I figured there is no “later” and not writing about you people would just be unfair.....I have spent all these years with you people laughing for absolutely no reason,partying together on Christmas,fighting for no reason,calling each other in the middle of the night to discuss about what we are going to wear tomorrow,and giving a damn to every other thing.......
Friends is just a word but you people seriously add meaning to it ......

I realized Live dreams are good but Living the Dreams is actually great...!




My friends are like pillars in my life who support me in every way possible...They tolerate my mood swings,deal with my impulsive nature,forgive me for the trash i speak whenever i lose my temper and help me to get over my troubles....
Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.....

I have a lot of friends but very few whom i really consider as "TRUE FRIENDS"..
Our group is a mixture of all the extreme elements,we are so damn different from each other....!!
We are a group of 6,Riko, Megz,Tumpa,Meow,Gary and me (SJ)!
Riko is my childhood friend and also my best friend.....She is like my mirror shinning back at me with a world of possibilities..,Megz is like my constant support system....she's cool,outgoing, friendly and totally obsessed to kajal,Tumpa who is girly, rebellious but extremly conservative,
Meow is like the heart of our group,her jokes always seem funny and Gary constrained,brave and a total fighter...And These are my Best friends...
I remember throwing up while laughing so hard at something Riko joked about one day and even after puking i was shaking with giggles and Meow thought it was cool!!I remember standing and enjoying the caterpillar ride with Riko and walking back home together with Megz and talking about "Life"......I remember sharing a small umbrella with 5 of you while coming back from school and nearly breaking it..I remember secretly reading Riko's diary and proudly telling her that i did it...I remember how Gary mistakingly ate non veg from my tiffin box..I remember the group meetings we had in the Guide room and laughing so hard on the day of the board exams that people thought we were mad...There are so many other memories which will always remain arched like a rainbow in the sky of my life...And if you people are reading this i would like to Thank u people for being there for me through all the good and bad times....Thank you for some how making me smile even when i had tears in my eyes..Thank you for clapping so hard when i looked back...Mere words cannot describe what i feel for you people but all i can say is that i'm truly thankful to you people for always being there for me...Though forever is not quite a rational term but I seriously wish our friendship lasts forever....!!

Comments

  1. my god.....^_^..u write so well...i was nearly going to cry...:')...all the memories came back..i so so miss those days...even am thankful to you all for all that you have done for me...i love u sj...u r my best friend and am so very proud of u...i promise we will always be BFF.. <3 u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie....I don't think I could have gotten through the last few years without you...luv ya loads...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i luv u too...i knw v fyt sumtyms...bt dat realy duz nt matter...wateva v feel v tel n dats hw tru frnz shud b...bt stil m sory if i hav hurt u sum way...realy sorry...its better 2 share dan 2 keep thngs in hrt n make it grow...luv u lots...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya ur ryt megz..I hope it remains this way forever..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. plz tel me on da edge of dreaning kon hai????

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesum.......... touching......thanks.......truly friends r da best part of lyf.........we hav so many fights..........bt they just mak friendsp better............coz friends remain friends forever,no mater how many misunderstandngs wer hav

    ReplyDelete
  7. On the edge of dreaming main hoon..pehle mere blog ka naam 'On the edge of dreaming' tha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. okh............nyc title....JUST AS LONG AS WE ARE TOGETHER...........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dont forget to share your views on my scribblings...
P.s. Too much of appreciation is injurious to scribbler's health..!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday blues..!

Aaj fir ek cigarette...